Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The end has come!

No I havent done by conkers and decided to prematurley end my life. The end has come for this blog. 2mor I leave for Chicago for a 1 month on a non poker holiday. Traveling from Chicago to NY hittin 5 of the top 10 party towns in America. When I return to Ireland will start another blog but it will be hosted on my co-owned site with some of my fellow creeps, bloggin on it too but thats for another day.
As you might see from the last entry someone got in to my blog. If anyone has it or knows how to get it could they send it on to me, sounded like it was funny stuff.
Havnt played the last few days just been chilling out, pretending I am on a j1. Hanging out with aload of Galway ppl. I can safely say if I wasnt from the southside of Dublin and had to choose somewhere else in Ireland to be from it would b Galway. Unlike Cork ppl there not horrible inbreed animals who suffer vicously from 2nd city syndrome (I do exclude my main man caoimbh down there in C4(aka rochestown) who by the way is my tip for the Macau festival) or arent like Limerick ppl who are basically the only ppl in Ireland below northsiders. Galwiegns are a lovely bunch and nearly get loike in to sentence as much as me. Now that were all best mates they were telling me they taught I was a bit of an arrogant prick at first. Bit harsh, or so I taught.When I taught about it I did genuienly think I was better than them as I do most ppl when being introduced. Dont have a dictionary handy but thats prob close enuf to a defintion of arrogance.

So here we are 7/12 of the way true the year and in poker terms I have exceeded my own personel expectation of what I hoped to achieve. Nothing drastic beyond expectations but I did set ambitious goals so to be ahead of them is quite good. My game has improved and quiting the job has certainly been a good decesion so far. Getting up 2 o clock to nockin about the pool in Cali is definitley more fun than wakin up at 7.30 a.m and lookin foward to a days work in the cracker factory(kpmg) with the grinders. The result in the wsop was defo the highlight of the years so far and I am hungry for another big tourney result/results. I hope to play 3/4 bigs one before christmas. I am lookin forward to a month chillin with full on hardcore normies and gettin bac and really rippin bac in to the poker.(I doubt a week has gone by in the 3 years where I havnt played poker so I know a breaks means only playen 5/10 hours a week, 2bh I rather die now than not play for a whole week, thats like 168 hrs) I hav a few things in the pipelines regarding poker and hope to get them sorted on my return to Ireland so exciting times ahead.
Ty to all who read the blog really enjoyed doin it and did help my game.
so wp,nh, gg,tyll,lol,gl

3 comments:

Jackyback said...

It has been entertaining read, enjoy the break

Drachir Yelworc said...

Good luck on the travels, here's a link to the old version of the previous entry: http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:HqYRaOPbiFoJ:cashrichboy.blogspot.com/+Tuesday,+August+5,+2008+http://cashrichboy.blogspot.com/&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ie

rag2gar said...

Ugh. Old Blog entrys being dug up brings back nasty memories.

Anyway looking forward to new updates soon, this has been a unique blog.